Sunday, September 20, 2009

PETE

So we are just about half way through tech if we alreayd aren't. there are alot of things coming up very quickly. we have these blogs and our wikis due Tuesday. thursdya we have our video script due Thursday, and a week from Tuesday we have the midterm. This class is flying but you just have to keep up with the work and before you know it it will be over.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I can't believe the class is going so fast. It definetly is a ton of work, but at least we know that it will soon end so it's good to just keep getting it done till the class ends. I am working on my blog right now, obviously, and I will do my script on my wiki tonight after I get off work. The e-folio is my biggest fear I just hope everything else calms down a little in the class so I have time to work on it in between my assignments for my other classes. Good luck with the rest of the class! It will go quick so stay on track!

    ReplyDelete