Thursday, September 17, 2009
Tech PETE
So the website that was do is finally turned in and I can stop stressing about that now. But I just found out that the next big thing we are going to get is the E-folio. Its kind of ridiculous the amount of work that is needed for this class. I can understand why it is all coming at us at once though. It is a full 3 credit course in half the time. It is all the work of a full semester in half the time. Its crazy but we only have a few more weeks of it, so if I can make it through it things will slow down considerably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes this class is definitely a lot of work. The Webpage took me forever to do, but that might be because I am not very good with technology to begin with. It is hectic now but it's only half a semester so before you know it the class will be over and done with!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! I felt so lost for the webpage because I've never done anything like that before so it was pretty stressful! The Efolio is going to be pretty intense, there's so much to do for it but hopefully it won't be too hard. Good thing we're about half way done already! :)
ReplyDeleteDave I couldn't agree with you more that the class is a lot of work but it is like you said its three credits jammed all into half a semester. I have been struggling lately in it but do enjoy the class since I have never been good with computers so I am learning a lot in that aspect of things. I am looking forward to being able to use all these different resources on the Microsoft it will really be helpful in a classroom setting to help you be able to teach.
ReplyDelete