Saturday, September 19, 2009

Iphone

So I have had the iphone for about 6 months now and I love it. There are a few complaints I have with it though. It is awesome that the screen is all touch but to keep it clean is very hard. Also it can not send or receive picture messages. If you want to send a picture to someone you have to email it to them. Other then that its an amazing piece of technology

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be able to not send and receive picture messages, I get them all the time. But I know a lot of people who have them, and I hear the same complaints from them. Recently, my friend was charging hers and the screen shattered, and at&t won't replace it. So be careful charging it too long I guess. I'm thinking about buying an ipod touch though. I have a new nano, but a lot of my friends have it and I love the ipod touch.

    ReplyDelete